Looking for your local sports injury clinic in Aspley?
At Aspley Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic, our physiotherapists provide support and treatment for a wide range of conditions and injuries incurred on the sporting field, enabling you to get back to work and play as soon as possible.
We also provide advice and training education to ensure you are not re-injured The physiotherapists at our conveniently located sports injury clinic in Aspley, Brisbane, south of Caboolture provide treatment for injuries including but not limited to:
- Stress fractures: sports injuries caused by solid impact during game play. In conjunction with your doctor, your physiotherapist will help ensure you recover and heal safely and correctly.
- Knee joint injuries: pain, swelling and/or stiffness, caused by stress to the muscles and ligaments.
- Hamstring/groin strain: painful swelling and/or bruising to the hamstring or groin on one or both sides.
- Sprains: an injury to the ankle, wrist or other joint, caused by wrenching or twisting sharply.
- Muscle pain: caused by muscle damage, linked to overuse or improper warm up/cool down. Your physiotherapist will help with immediate pain relief as well as muscle recovery.
To make an appointment for sports physiotherapy in Brisbane at Aspley Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic, call our clinic on (07) 3263 5786.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.